Chả cá is kind of fried fish ball that remains original savor of fish and greatly creates a flavor explosion. Enrich your taste buds with these morsels.
- 1kg skinless meat of tilapia, finely chopped or grinded
- Pepper, fish sauce, salt, cooking oil
- A small bunch of dill
- Onion, finely chopped
- 2 red pepper, finely chopped
- Marinate chopped fish meat with seasonings (pepper, 1 tsp of salt, chopped onion, chopped red pepper) for 2 – 3 hours. Then divive into small balls.
- Heat the pan over medium temperature then add cooking oil. Fry fish balls for 2 minutes until golden.
- Serve on a oval dish with herbs aside.